The Three Way to Wear Option






 Hi loves, well June is almost over, and come to think of it June is the halfway mark of this year being almost over as well.  When starting this blog my goal has been to post something here at least once if not twice a month and the  last day of June is fastly approaching.  So, without further ado let me give you a few details about my makes for this month.  I made this top and skirt a few Summers ago with this gorgeous floral linen  fabric that I purchased at Joann Fabrics but on the other hand I might have purchased it at Hancock Fabric before they went out of business ( I'm still sad about that, I really enjoyed shopping there ). I used a pattern to make the top and the skirt was self drafted .  The top is pullover with elastic neckline and 3/4 length sleeve with flounce .  The skirt is a straight line, maxi length with elastic in waist. As you can see in the photos ( below ), I have paired the top with pants ( an old purchase from Dillards ) and I paired the Skirt with a solid top ( old ).  The solid color top and pants were coordinated with one of the floral print colors of the linen set.  I really like making and wearing  separates because they do allow you to have these kind of options and they are great for mix and matching options when traveling.   Okay loves, thanks for stopping by to view my makes, feel free to comment and/or subscribe, by subscribing you will get notifications of my latest blog post.  And you too can make it if you try, just DIY.  Blessings to all. 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Got Faith!

Eula's Iced Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe