A Recap of Some of my Spring and Summer Makes!

  Well friends, Fall is here and the time has arrived for me to pull out those Spring/Summer storage boxes and get busy with the much dreaded packing. Putting away my Summer dubs is one of the least things I like to do ( sigh ) because that means my favorite seasons of fun in the sun are over for a while.  So, before I began packing, I decided to share some of my Spring/Summer makes with you all.




This skirt was made using McCall pattern 7166 view C. I added 6-7 inch to the length, the fabric is a 100% cotton ethnic print that was purchase at Hancock Fabrics and a 7' zipper closure in the back.  The cropped light knit black top I'm wearing ( old ) was purchased at Dillard's.



This two piece set was created using a Butterick pattern 4685 for the top and Simplicity 8059 view C for the pant.  The fabric is a lightweight linen fabric in a natural color. Very cool and comfy.







I free styled and made this slip on maxi dress with a striped light weight knit fabric that I purchased from Walmart.  I added the 3/4 sleeves so that I could get a little wear from it during the Fall as well.  This dress is so comfy and I surely will  be adding more of these to my wardrobe.


This little dress was made with a solid and printed ethnic print 100% cotton fabrics and the pattern was Vogue 9075 view A (very easy ) this dress has a zipper in the back and two side pockets. just love having pockets


 





This jumpsuit is absolutely one of my favorites maybe because Kelly green is one of my favorite colors. I used McCall's pattern 6083 view C and a medium weight knit fabric was used for this jumper that was purchased from Hancock Fabrics (they have since went out of business )  the bodice is strapless, there was elastic added to the waist and the pant has pockets. The cropped shrug, shoes and belt (old) were all purchased at a local Dillard's


 Simplicity pattern number 1355 view A (pant ) and C ( bodice ) was the pattern used to make this comfy jumper, it has an elastic waist and side pockets.  The fabric is a floral linen that was purchase at Joann's Fabric.  I made this jumper in a solid black a few years ago also.   



Okay, so these are some (not all ) of the garments that I created for the pass two Spring and Summer seasons now it's on to making some of my Fall and Winter wardrobe. I hope you all who took the time and stopped by to view my blog liked the items you saw here. Thank you and please feel free to subscribe when you subscribe you will receive a notification to your e-mail of my latest blog post.  Comments are welcomed and I'm open for suggestions.  Remember, you too can make it if you try, just DIY!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Way to Wear Option

Got Faith!

Off Shoulder Flounce Sleeve Tunic