Floral Blues




Hi loves, well as promised I'm back today!!! and I believe this is the first time I've posted a make back to back huuuummm.  Okay, this set is one of my favorites, the pants are are wide, airy and flowy, and had I bought them off rack I would have had to make adjustments in the legs and given them a hem too which, is one of the reasons I like making my own clothes for my petite frame.  The top has a gathered neckline with a casing for feeding a strap through to secure it by tying it into a bow ( which I preferred to wear in the front ).  This set was fairly easy to make and I believe it is beginner friendly. I used Simplicity pattern  number 1112 view A for top and view C for pants.  Thanks for stopping by viewers and remember...you too can make it if you try, just DIY! Blessing to all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Way to Wear Option

Got Faith!

Eula's Iced Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe