A Throw back Thursday Make



Hello and welcome! I'm in the process of working on some unfinished outfits (UFOs) as well as my very first jacket made of a black and white tweed fabric ( I added a little peep of it below ). I also, lost my mom this pass September and I hadn't felt much like sewing or crafting lately but thanks be to God I'm slowly getting back into the groove.  So, I decided that since I haven't really completed anything new, I thought  that I would in stead share a garment from the past on this day that many of us refer to as "Throw Back Thursday".

I made my tbt top 3-1/2 to 4 years ago, sorry I don't remember the pattern that was used but I do recall it being an easy make, as a matter of fact, there is a Vogue dress pattern that I plan to purchase that is similar.  The fabric I used for this top was a very soft, Chevron printed, stretch knit that was purchased from Hancock Fabric's unfortunately, they went out of business last year... bummer!! What I like most about this top is the draped front neckline. Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave a comment and/or subscribe.   You too can make it if you try, just DIY!!!  Bless ups to you all.








I can hardly wait to see how my tweed jacket is going to turn out.  Just bell sleeves, lining/interfacing and buttons to go!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Way to Wear Option

Got Faith!

Eula's Iced Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe