The Balloon Sleeve Top


First off I would like to say Happy Spring to all!! This year's fashion crave are garments that focus on sleeves so I'm starting my  Spring fashion review off with this balloon sleeved top. Surely you all can tell by that huge smile on my face ( in the following pics. ) that I love the outcome of  it!.  The pattern used was a McCall brand number M7687.  On a scale from very easy to average I would say that it's average due to the fact that it has a six button closure on the back ( sorry I didn't get photos of back....rats!!! ) and darts on fronts bodice as well as having to assemble the gathers on sleeves.  My fabric choice was a leopard print, light - medium weight cotton that I purchased at Joann's Fabrics, second thought....it could have been Hancocks Fabrics before it went out of business because I have had this fabric for quite sometime now.  Will I make this top again?  absolutely and probably in a linen or silky fabric.

 Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by to view my latest sew as well as other postings that I have here on my blog. Comments are welcomed also subscribe if you would like to get a notice for new postings.  You too can make it if you try,  Just DIY!!!  Blessings to all! 😊

Yes!! I did that!




and I love the fit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Three Way to Wear Option

Got Faith!

Off Shoulder Flounce Sleeve Tunic